Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Because you are probably dying to know...

final count of dead mice last night: 8

total since mouse invastion: 10

total hours of sleep last night for me: 3

number of exterminators met: 1

number of mouse traps set: 20

my sanity: zero

fyi: my mom is staying the night to be my moral support since last night was so horrible. the exterminator came out today and basically said I am doing everything that they would do and that major concerns are black widows and hobo spiders...whatever. The hole is the side of house in closed...hole in laundry room fixed...let's hope they come out tonight and see the presents I bought them today...nothing like handing the grocery store cashier and arm full of mouse traps and saying "it is as bad as it looks."

5 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

I can not believe it is that bad for you! I am so sorry! At least you are doing everything you can and you will NEVER have a mouse problem after this again!!! :) Just show them who's boss! :)

Unknown said...

O-MY-GOSH!!!! That is even more disturbing then I could imagine!!!!! =( I hope you get them ALL SOON!!!!! You are one tough cookie!! SO SORRY, I would be such a basket case!! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Trevor is actually holly by the way!! =)

Carrie said...

Oh Amber, hoping you get all em all and get em good!!! I am not surprised that sanity is gone, here's hoping you get it back, SOON!

mcintyreandco said...

I hope last night was a good night and that they are all caught. Also glad that Mom is staying the night with you. This will all be over soon. I was telling Jared and the boys the story last night and the boys thought it was really funny...especially the mouse looking at you in the pantry!