Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas

Last post today...promise.



Christmas was great this year. We spent it with our families. We ate lots of delicious food and opened way too many gifts. We feel spoiled, blessed, and oh so happy to have the greatest gift in the whole world...




ROCK BAND.






What...did you think I was going to say! FAMILY or something. Well... I was. But we did get Rock Band too! Hence the reason for the lack of posting. This mom has been off on tour with our family band "Return of the Mac."




Enough already...here are the picture...

Drew got a killer train table. (Killer as in cool, not like deadly killer lead paint toys or anything harmful.)

The crazy lady got a dock for her i-pod as well as a sweet new "boyfriend style" fossil watch--not to be confused with a sweet new boyfriend...that would be bad.
Jenna got her barbie dream house, barbie corvette (of course Dad had to get her this...I mean Santa), barbie gear, etc. and etc.

Our favorite thing in the whole world is waking up Jenna and see her run (half way asleep still, mind you) down the hall and up the stairs on Christmas morning. It is a sight to see for sure!

Our little elf-man --E-man--Ethan...what a sleepy baby.

And Daddy got a new pair of Jordan 23 basketball shoes...the Bulls collection. Only thing is that UPS was so snowed in that they didn't arrive until New Years. Ohhh well...Joel works for the company too...funny stuff. That is why UPS is in the word UPSet I guess. Till next year my friends. Merry, merry Christmas!!!! Three weeks late...but I have been busy. Man, I didn't even blog about our anniversary that was on the 7th!!!!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute posts! I enjoyed all your "clever Amberisms". . . and what cute little kids! I miss them already, even Drew :) Love ya!

Trevor and Holly said...

YAY!! Thank you for all the posts!! I love you, you are SO FUNNY!! Cute cakes, you make me proud!! :) It was good to talk to you the other day!! Keep up on the cute pictures of your adorable fam, and don't forget about the lowely people that don't get to see you all the time!! We love your blog and hope you keep it up!! Miss you guys!! Holly & Boys P.S. Great job Jenna, on learining how to ski and Amber for having patience to teach her, your are AMAZING!! Very, very impressed!!

Mike said...

Amber dear. I loved all your posts. I have been wondering about your busy birthday/holiday/anniversary season. Your cakes are seriously impressive. I can't believe Drew is 2. What a cutie pie. Love-Marianne

The Pyper Fam said...

Oh my gosh you are so funny!!! And you have such a cute little family!!! We need to get the little ones together sometime! I feel like its been so long! With this long winter ahead of us, lets just do it! :) Talk to you later!

mcintyreandco said...

I read ALL your posts and loved them! I was very impressed with the birthday cakes you made...very cute! I thought for sure you had bought Jenna's...what great detail. It sounds like you have had a lot of fun. I'm the bad aunt who didn't even call on the kids birthdays. That's why I'm not having any kids in the months of Dec or Jan because I would forget my own kids all together. It's been SO busy! You have had a lot to do in two months...makes my head hurt. I miss you!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Your kids are getting so big! Time goes by too fast!! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! You're such a cute mom teaching Jenna how to ski. And you're right, PB&J ALWAYS tastes so good skiing! And can I just say how jealous I am that you got a fossil boyfriend watch?! I want one so bad, the one with diamond around the edge. Well check out my blog, I answered your questions you had regarding the mobile. Are you going to make one for Jenna's room? You're creative, you can figure it out and make it look so cute!

Mel said...

can we pleeeeease get together soon? I look at your pics and get so sad that we dont see each other!! I even miss Joel!! :) (ha ha Joel) We love you guys!! -- even the guys we have never met! :) Love, Mel

Ps send me your email address!! letsmodbe@yahoo.com