Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dr. McCombs

Happy Birthday Jenna!!! --December 15th


Happy late posting your birthday my dear. Thank you for being such a sweet heart and making me feel like I am doing something right as a mom.

For example:

She was unable to watch the rest of Calliou on PBSkids today because she needed to go to school so I said, "here let me record it for you."

Today she came home from school and asked if she could watch some TV (which we are cutting down on for our family new year resolution...but today I have a headache so I said sure.)


I turned on the rest of Calliou for her and she replies, "Thanks mom. You are the best mom ever."

Really, is that all it takes with this one. Pushing the DVR button! Really???
I love you Jenna!


Here she is with the robe that she has been asking for forever!!! She wears it every night and morning!


Being bashful as she gets sang to...we also went to bowling and Red Robin for her birthday and she got sang to there as well. She kept telling everyone that it was her birthday...waitress, bus boy, table cleaners, you name it!


Her ballerina cake I made. It turned out pretty and pink.





The beautiful 6 year old...WOW!!!


Some of the loot...a new church dress from Grandma Gretchen!!! Thank you everyone for all the gifts! What a day for a sweet girl!


No comments: