Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not you too Nick Jr.--

So this morning while I was filling the last bowl of Cheerios at breakfast and the kids were watching Go Diego Go on Nick, Jr. (by the way--one of the only networks that you can go pretty much all day with out seeing a political ad) I was surprised to see this face....Apparently he won the Presidential "Nickelodeon" Race. It is great to know that 5 and 2 year olds can make very important and informed decisions, right? Congrats President Barak Obama. I just hope he doesn't choose Mickey or Rooney from the Doodlebops to be part of his cabinet. But that is okay...he can be the President of Nick Jr. just as long he is not the President of this...
This is the Presidential Race that I am most concerned with......................so come on and vote on November 4th (educated and responsibly please).

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh dear what has Joel done to you!?!?! Now you are blogging about the presidential campaign! HA! You make me laugh! Call me one of these days, I miss you! I need to hear more of your funny stories to help me get through the day! Love you!

Taryn said...

i am with you. i am not a fan of him!