Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Belated


Joel is officially 30 years young. We had a great birthday day on the 17th which consisted of shooting guns, breakfast with the kids at our favorite Old European, P.F. Chizzie Changs (as we like to call it), going to two movies--count them--two! movies!, and a stress-free, kid-free night. I wish he was turning 30 everyday (except we would probably go shopping instead of shooting guns-a little scary for me). We finished up the weekend with an Azteca platter, game night with friends, and cake. Happy birthday honey!

3 comments:

Hatch Family said...

Thanks for the ideas. I have heard of that hotel in Kellogg and I think it sounds so fun!! I am weird but I just want my table to be pretty. :-) I would love to decorate with Pottery Barn!! We should find a time to hangout!! I am leaving my boys tomorrow night (Saturday)to do a girls night with one of my friends if you want to get out. I am not sure what we are doing but we are fun! :-) ha ha. E-mail me back (ashleyjmerrill@hotmail.com) and if you can't tomorrow then we need to before we leave Spokane for good. We have been here 2 years and I have only seen you once at the mall. (I was looking at pictures from our yeah at BYU-I and laughed SO HARD!! Good times.)

Hatch Family said...

Yeah, so I realized tonight is only Thursday but we are going out on Saturday night. Let me know ;-)

Teresa said...

Happy Late birthday Joel. Sounds like you guys had a great time. what a beautiful family.