Thursday, September 4, 2008

I tag...Ethan!?


It is never to early to learn your ABC's...


A-Adovocate for: little people and stay at home moms...thanks mom


B-Best feature: has to be my legs...all those rolls and chub...


C-Couldn't do without: my mom and bottles


D-Dreams and desires: start eating "real" food like ice cream and such...oh yeah, and become the President of the United States


E-Essential item: my pacifier


F-Favorite past time: sleeping, or maybe that is my mom's


G-Good at: Filling a diaper or two!


H-Have never tried: uhhhh...didn't you read "D"...ice cream!!!! and every other food!!!--or going to the bathroom on the toilet.


I-If I had a million dollars: If I only had one dollar!


J-Junkie for: Soymilk


K-Kindred spirit: Mom, Dad, you know...family.


L-Little known fact: Dude, I just like found these things at the bottom of my legs like 20 minutes ago, there are ten all combined and mom calls them "little piggies"...I just wish I was more flexible to get them in my mouth.


M-Memorable moment: everything right now is new and memorable, besides I have only been on this Earth for like 4 months...give me a few years--but maybe meeting my family.


N-Never again will I: not know that I have "little piggies" or toes as I just found out.


O-Occasional indulgence: some times I will have an extra ounce or two of my formula...I should really be watching my boyish figure but who cares...


P-Poop or pee (mom made that one up): both


Q-Quote: "What am I... chopped liver!?"--I am the youngest


R-Reason to smile: gas and sometimes my brother and sister can be rather silly


S-Sorry about: throwing up all over Dad's new shirt--especially after it took him 30 minutes to find one he wanted to wear...oops


T-Tag some friends: uhhhhhh...


U-Uninterested in: politics----and taking naps


V-Very scared of: sneezes and other loud sounds


W-Worst habit: wetting my pants, especially in public...oh, and I burp a lot


X-x marks my ideal vacation spot: how about just being held in someones arms and anywhere far away from my car seat...


Y-Yesteryear of choice: I don't really have a choice...I was just born...


Z-Zodiac sign: Aries or Taurus...or maybe a good mix


3 comments:

Katie L said...

That was so cute! I love fun, ABC posts!! Ethan is such a cute baby. I wich i lived close to you so we could get together for playdates!!

Mike said...

Amber, Ethan is so cute. I loved the pictures of Jenna from going to school too. That's cute to do a picture in front of the sun like you did as a kid? How cute. Miss you. We need to speak in person someday. Love-Marianne

mcintyreandco said...

That was funny! You are so witty! What a cutie!