Thursday, September 4, 2008

And she is off...

to Kindergarten, that is... what a stylin' little girl...I figure there is only one time I can get away with such an over-the-top school girl outfit and this is it...hopefully she wont hate me for the bows in her hair when she is 20 or something...
my sisters can appreciate this picture...you have to have a picture in front of the sun...all my sisters and I went to the same elementary school that Jenna is now attending...very cool.
Can I just say that she was the most stylish, happiest, cutest girl in kindergarten today!!! And no I am not partial! Well, sort of...


3 comments:

Katie L said...

Wow! I can't believe we (us 2000 girls) have kids old enough to go to school! Everyone I know has kindergardeners, but I still have to wait another year for Calvin to head off to school. That is such a cute first day of school outfit!!!

mcintyreandco said...

She is a cutie! I love the "sun picture" tradition. How cool that she gets to go to the same school as all of us. Do they still have a lot of the same teachers? I think she looks adorable and I love the bows!

Lisa Farman said...

She looks so cute. I love her outfit, she really looks like a school girl.