Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just because they are cute...

Here are some un-sequenced picture...Ethan enjoying the first part of the summer on the trampoline with a mo hawk. I just think he is the cutest.
Jenna lost her first tooth!!!! She was such a trooper and let me pull it out and didn't even flinch! You know you have a cool bus driver when the first thing you say after loosing a tooth is "I can't wait to tell my bus driver!" And sure enough she did! The second tooth came out shortly after the second. And the permanent teeth are on their way. Let's just say we are thankful that Uncle Brandon is going to be a Dentist. Can we urge you to continue on to Orthodontics?????


On Mother's Day I had the brilliant (sarcastic) idea of heading out before our 1pm church and get some shots of my kids...after all that is all I wanted for Mother's Day...a nice photo of my children together. Let's just say...not a Sunday activity. We were lucky we even made it to church. But they are still cute even if they don't hold still or cooperate.








My boys...




What the.......................just one picture please!!!!!! I need to hit up kiddie kandids or something.


The beauty...isn't she gorgeous!!!