Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY DAY!!!

Well, after months and months a new update. I know you have all been dying to know what the McCombs have been up to lately...(totally joking)...that is the thing with this computer thing you can never sense sarcasam, dang it. Anyway...it is a happy day. I figured out how to download pictures on Joel's laptop since my PC is still sick, therefore I can now produce a decent and worth while post...maybe.

Hold onto your hats because here we goooooooooooooooooooo......................


It is always a good time when this gal (Adrienne) comes home from Chi-town...Marianne, Adrienne, and I had a great time eating at PF's, Ben and Jerry's, and people watching--not to mention the sticker RV...what the heck Spokane???


Two of my bestest friends...I love you girls!!!

Come back sooooon A.J.!!!









No comments: