Monday, November 17, 2008

Summary

Well, it has been a while and this is a summary of what we have been up to...






Joel has been busy working his crazy schedule and is finishing up school. He recently shaved his head bald...it was a Halloween costume idea that went horribly, horribly wrong....I don't have an exact picture but I tried to find one that represented him the best I could...


Doesn't really do him justice. (Yes, Joel this is what you get for shaving off your hair--and you had hair--some people are not as lucky as you were). He doesn't know I am writing this...he is in the living room watching my taped episode of the Hills. Anyways...



I am staying busy volunteering at Jenna's school, trying to potty train and "manage" Drew, and changing and occasional diaper and fixing a bottle or two for this little man...


This explains how easy going of a kid he is...he falls asleep in my Mom's Johnny Jumper...what a sweetheart.

Jenna is great as usual. We are excited to go to High School Musical on ice on Friday night with Grandma Netter. This has become a little tradition and we have a really good time.

Like I mentioned before Drew is starting to use the toilet. He also sleeps in his own big bed and room now--although he still needs a bottle and binki. Who cares if you do things in order right? We pick our battles one at a time. Last night he was caught red-handed using a ball point pen to color Joel's big screen T.V. That was an ordeal. Like I said, we are trying to "manage" this little boy who is extremely cute and intelligent.

Lastly, is Ethan...the picture above says it all and really I am too tired to write anything else--

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe you got Drew to go #2 on the potty! It sounds like he is growing up so fast! That gives me hope that maybe Madison can be out of diapers by May :) Brandon had a good laugh that Joel watches the Hills, since that is my fav. show now! I miss ya and hope you guys have fun on Friday at HSM. Love you tons!

Lisa Farman said...

Ethan is so adorable in those pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Way to go Drew! Going #2 on the potty. Keep up the good work!!

Trevor and Holly said...

Congrats on getting that little Drew to go #2 on the potty!! Isn't it the most exciting thing when you make the big jump to undies?!! Ethan sure is a sweet heart, that picture is too cute!! We miss you guys, too. I hope I will be able to see you all at Christmas time!! We love you guys, tell Joel and the kiddo's we say, Hi!! Holly

Mel said...

isnt it funny how the third child just learns that they have to wait? Lola is the same way- SO Chill all the time, never complaining. i love it.. good job on the potty training! and nice photo of Joel! :) i hate it when Luke shaves his head too.. and he still does it anyway.. I always tell him im going to chop mine like a boy to see how he likes it (he doesnt like my hair short) but i never do.. : ) call us soon!! :) Love, Mel

Mel said...

i love the pic of joel- it looks just like him! :) you need to send me your email- our blog is set to private now-- and no its not to keep YOU out! ha ha

Amber said...

mel...please add us to your blog list. our e-mail is joelmccombs_877@msn.com--I went to go e-mail you on your blog this morning but it already went to private. So I hope that you check this so we can stay in touch. We really need to come visit soon. The kids would love to get together and play and Joel and I would love to see you guys and catch up! Sorry I waited so long...I have been out of touch with the blogging thing lately since I have been spending a lot of time at the mall Christmas shopping :)...talk to you soon hopefully!