Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is not candy...

Sorry, not a quality image...but this is not candy!!!

I have been having to beat Drew off with a stick because he has been literally craving and crying over these delicious gummy vitamins.

Not that I can blame him...when I was preggo with Drew I ate (literally) a half a bottle of gummy flinstone vitamins one late night...don't ask...please. Lets just say I really did overdose and felt sick for a day or two.

Maybe I should start giving him the disgusting chalk flinstone vitamins that I ate when I was little...I bet he would run the other direction when I said it was time for vitamins.

What a mixed up message though...gummy bears are good, candy. Car gummies...bad, vitamins.

2 comments:

Amber said...

MEL IF YOU READ THIS...add us to your blog--joelmccombs_877@msn.com!
We need to get together soon and catch up and let the kids play!

Lisa Farman said...

That's a tough one. My kids actually like to chalky vitamins, but they are pretty good about only getting the one each night. Sorry I don't have any good suggestions for you. I'm sure it will get easier eventually. :-)