Friday, November 9, 2007

Burnin' buns




Poor Drew. For the last two days he has had skin eating, acid poops. Sorry, this post is a little gross--actually that is the most I will describe of the tummy issue--I do want people to enjoy my blog. Anyways, this morning he was in a total fit because his bum is completely raw and sore, the poor baby. So the only thing that made him happy was putting him in the kitchen sink with warm water and baking soda. I was bored while sitting there so I grabbed my camera that was right by and decided to take some pics of my little guy. Most people find dirty dishes in the sink at their home, at mine a little man trying to cool his burnin' buns.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that little man and his "burnin' buns"! He has changed so much from the last time I saw him! I miss you guys! Good job on posting!! I didn't think you really would!! Love you!!

Nat

Natalie said...

I knew you would check my blog to find out you had been tagged. . . or I could have just gotten on your blog and filled it out for you :) Do it, will be fun (and I am sure you will make it funny!). Love you!!!

Toby and Tammy said...

Amber! I found your blog from Celeste Osborn. Very cute family! Hope your little boy starts to feel better.
Tammy (Mullin) Thornton