Wednesday, July 30, 2008

KID Cribs

Over the weekend I got ambitious and decided to finally repaint Jenna's room from that awful green I had painted it about two years ago...let's just say it is now really, really pink. But I love it...way better than before and it is complete--decorated and everything...here take a peek at Jenna's Crib.



We had a good time filming this...Jenna loves the camera! Anyways here are some more pics...

The night stand that I turned into a vanity...I recovered the little chair ( a good find at TJ Maxx) and I also made the photo board, painted the mirror I have had forever and ta-da!


We moved the bed and I painted an old frame and put fabric in it...looks cute.Got a new lamp and gave her my old stereo...now she can have some dance parties in her room...oh yeah...it is fun being a girl.One happy five year old...what a cutie! Now I need to finish painting the guest bathroom that I started oh...one year ago...oh my.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

So Cute!! Jenna's new crib is "sweeeeet" and I loved the video, so creative! I loved your cute decorating ideas, it turned out really cute! AND Jenna looks so blonde and tan, so cute!! I miss you guys!!!

Natalie said...

wow I said "cute" a lot. . .

Nycole said...

Adorable! Jenna's room turned out so cute! You are such a good mom! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing.

Adrienne & Scott said...

The room looks so cute! Wish I could have had a room like that when I was little! You're so creative! You're kids are too cute and growing so fast. Jenna's so pretty! Hopefully I'll be able to see you at Thanksgiving. I'm still waiting to hear back from work to see if I got it off. Ugh! I HATE work!

mcintyreandco said...

Good job Amb! Her room is adorable! I am amazed that you found time and energy to get that all done...you have inspired me! You had really great ideas and it turned out really cute! Jenna was also very entertaining in the video...she is funny! We miss her!
You're a great Mom!

Katie L said...

That is such a pretty pink room! It looks like she's quite the little queen in her pink palace!!