Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ethan's Blessing Day!

We blessed Ethan this past Sunday, June 1st. Unknown to us that it was stake conference weekend when we set the date and since all Joel's buddies were coming in to town...we decided to bless Ethan at home. It was a really sweet blessing.
Ethan looked so handsome in his little white blessing outfit. He also wore a pair of booties that his late Great-Grandma Palmer crocheted (she passed away on March 30th) along with a blessing blanket. Here are picture of Ethan and his grandparents...too bad I forgot to take a picture of him with his parents!!!


Grandma and Grandpa McCombs

Grandma and Grandpa Shields (Amber's folks)



Grandma and Grandpa Mark

What a lucky kid to have three sets of wonderful Grandparents who often ask to babysit for free!!! I guess Joel and I are the lucky ones!!!

7 comments:

Katie L said...

Oh, how sweet! I love little boys in their blessing outfits! I can't believe you are in the Saltese ward because my parents are in that ward too! I didn't see you at church today, but might next Sunday! How funny!!!! My family lives on Valley Way.

Taryn said...

congratulations. that is so sweet. he is a cute little chubby cheeked guy!!

Lisa Farman said...

He looked so cute in his little white suit. I loved it. Don't you like having the blessing at home. It makes it so much more personal, then everyone can hang out afterwards to chat.

Anonymous said...

Amber oh my goodness! How are you this is jennifer bonewell! I have been looking for you! How is life? I want to hear from you!

mcintyreandco said...

I loved the update! Ethan looks SO much like YOU! What a handsome little guy! The pictures were great. I'm glad that you are doing well and enjoying your kids. Wish we were closer. I've heard you've been having pretty crappy weather...if you're in need of some sunshine we've got LOTS! Love you! Your sis, Jen.

Kelly Pintler said...

Found your blog through Jennifer's. So excited to find you and see what you are up to. Ethan is just a doll, he looked so handsome for his big day. I hope all is well, your fam is beautiful. Congrats on the newest addition. Send me your email so we can keep in touch:)

Adrienne & Scott said...

Hey girl! Ethan is so cute! I want to come home so bad to visit! It's just so dang expensive and we're so dang poor. At least their's enough around here to keep us busy. It's been fun living here, but I can't wait to be back in the west someday.