Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Which child sleeps through the night?

Tell me what you think...which child sleeps through the night...










BABY D:







He is 16 and a half months old...OR




BABY E:





He is 5 weeks old...................


And the answer is.....................BABY E!!!!


That is right...Ethan has slept three full nights in a row!!! Unfortunately his brother has not and needs to learn a thing or two from his baby brother. Anyways, I am so happy that Ethan is such an even tempered little guy who likes to sleep, a lot! Drew is rowdy and sooooo hyper some times so I feel blessed to have such a great baby. Of course I feel blessed to have such a little entertainer as well with Drew...he is very funny and keeps me running. I was going to say "on my toes" but running is more accurate. Here are some pics that my sisters have been nagging me for of Ethan and Drew wanted to get in on the action too. I have never seen a toddler actually pose for pictures but Drew does.






Notice how he has a little "beauty mark/freckle" above his lip...the exact side and spot of his mom's...it is pretty funny.

6 comments:

Katie L said...

Babies that sleep through the night at an early age are the best!!!!!! What a good boy!! Your family is so cute!

Cindy said...

Lucky you for Ethan sleeping through the night already. I'm telling you the more kids you have the easier newborns you get because the Lord knows you don't have time for a balling newborn when you have a 1 year old to chase after. I'm glad to see everything is going so well for you. Ethan is already getting so big at just 5 weeks old. You'll have to bring him to the next GNO if you come

Taryn said...

oh cute little guys!

mcintyreandco said...

What a good baby! You deserve at least ONE who will sleep for you! :) Thanks for putting close up pics on the blog...I've been waiting to SEE the little guy! He's a cutie...looks A LOT like you...even with the beauty mark! Drew looks like a good big brother! You've got a great fam!

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! I love the ones with Drew and Ethan! And of course I had to laugh about Drew still not sleeping through the night! I love your kids and I miss you all very very much!

Lisa Farman said...

Good thing you have at least one of your babies sleeping through the night. Drew will get there, hopefully Ethan will never stop.
:-)