Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our little slugger






Jenna just wrapped up her first season of t-ball and she did great! I am so proud of her and very excited that she likes to play baseball so much. Fast-pitch softball here we come! She is a natural little athlete and loves to play first base. I think because that is the only position that gets constant action with 5 and under t-ball. She was one of two girls on the team and had a great time playing with her two cousins Garrett and Hyrum. Not only did she play well but she looked so dang cute doing so. Great job Jenna! And I can't forget that Jenna also graduated pre-school this last Saturday. She is dressed like a pirate because the graduation was pirate themed. She wore the hand-made (by my mom) pirate costume that I wore for Halloween when I was 7. I told her that it was a "serious pirate costume" and she kept telling people later that day that it was "serious." I just wish I had remembered the camera at the graduation.....

5 comments:

Katie L said...

Wow! What a big girl!! I can't wait until Calvin can start team sports- next year. They are just so dang cute trying to figure out the game and the concept of a team. And Congrats to the little preschool graduate!!!

The Pyper Fam said...

Cute Cute Cute pictures... yours is like the 3rd blog I've read now with a little pirate pre-school graduate on it... who knew! :)Anyway... you're boys are SO cute... now that the weather is getting better, we need to get together! Drew looks so old now! He sounds alot like Tucker, I feel like I'm always running around after him, and he is a ham, and hilarious! Anyway... I hope you're doing well! Taraka

mcintyreandco said...

Good job Jenna!!!! I didn't even know she was playing t-ball...how fun! First base...taking after Grandma! :) And all done with preschool and ready for kindergarten...crazy! She's growing up! I loved the pictures!!!! Joseph and Brayden say "hi"...they miss you Jenna!

Lisa Farman said...

We are so glad that we decided to have Hyrum join the T-Ball team. He had so much fun playing with Jenna and Garrett. Jenna really is going to be a great ball player. She was really having a great time out there.

I love the pirate costume, it looks great! She look so cute in it, very serious!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg