Thursday, February 24, 2011

Drew is FOUR!!!

I Can't believe that my boy is four. We had a great day celebrating the day at Chuck e Cheese. Then a few days later we had another party with the Grandparents and cousins.
The cake I made...it did taste good...even if it looks like a total mess. Drew loved it though. Another Toy Story cake request. He was HILARIOUS to watch opening his presents. He loved everything he got and was spoiled rotten. New Buzz Lightyear, leapster games, Iron Man jammies, books, a remote control Iron Man...and more. What a haul Drew!!! Happy Birthday Bud!!! You are a pure joy and make life so fun!!!! I never know what is going to come out of your mouth but you make me laugh every........single..........day!!!


1 comment:

Hi! said...

The fact that Drew thought his cake was perfect makes it so! Don't be so hard on yourself, it's amazing! Thanks for catching us up on your family, we've missed your blogging. I don't know how you busy moms do it all, but keep doing it!
Love,
Irene in Bellevue