Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family Pictures

My mother in law hired my very talented and dear friend Marianne to take some family pictures of the McCombs Clan. Here are some favorites of my fam... Me and the Joelster.
Trying to get the kids to take a decent photo in the heat takes a lot of patience. I love Jenna's eyes in this photo.


This picture cracks me up because Joel doesn't like having his photos taken but was being a trooper...we were cracking up at the end.

And whoa-LA...my sweet family. I love them to pieces!!! Thanks Marianne!!!



4 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!! Love them!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

How cute!! I love them! Marianne did such a good job! Way to go!!!

Hi! said...

A beautiful family! (Love your hair.)
Love, Auntie Irene

Gretchen said...

Amber, what a Gorgeous group you have, these are wonderful pics!! You are all darling, every one, including Joel! :)