Saturday, January 9, 2010

Holiday re-cap

Well, it was a very eventful holiday season and I have to say that we had a blast but I am glad it is over. So here is a little re-cap of what kept us busy during the 2009 holiday season...

Jenna-7



Jenna, Drew, and Ethan--such a classic picture. Jenna happy, Drew picking his nose, and Ethan not cooperating. Pretty much our life.




Cute pic of Drew-2.

I started off the craziness of the holidays with My Mom and sister Natalie. We all braved the crowds and did some Black Friday shopping. We couldn't sleep the night before so we decided to go to Toys R Us since they opened at 12am. I thought for sure that there wouldn't be anyone there...man was I WRONG. We ended up pulling an all-nighter!!! We were CRAZY but not as crazy as the lines we stood in!!!!
We made a long and cold trip to the North Pole the day after Thanksgiving to make sure that Santa had put all the kid's names on the "Nice List" and sure enough...he did!!!







We went with the Marks and had a great time!

Pictured Me, Drew, Jenna, Joel, Ethan, Scott and Asher, Cassie and Pheonix.

My best friends Jeana, Adrienne, and Marianne (who lives here) all came into town so we had to go to PF's to celebrate!!!

Santa came to our house and spoiled us rotten!!! --I got an awesome new Canon Rebel xsi camera!!! I have wanted one for years and Santa surprised me with it!!! I was totally telling my Mom how Joel hadn't gone out and done any shopping--really he hadn't--but to my surprise he had after he gotten off work one morning and she totally knew about it.

We stayed home all day on Christmas (which is a first) and I made my very first Turkey. I was surprised when it turned out and was edible. That was a prayer answered seeming we got it two years ago from UPS.

We saw some some movies...Avatar and The Princess and the Frog (for the kids of course).

And really just spent it with friends and family...no better way!!!





































1 comment:

mcintyreandco said...

I know I already called and told you this...but everytime I see that picture of Jenna...I see Scarlett Johansen! What a pretty girl! And your boys are SO big! Ethan will be 2 before I even meet the kid...sad. You have cute kids Amb!