Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Southern California Fun

Well, we survived our annual vacation. This year we went to Southern California and did all the things a family with a 6 year old girl and a two year old boy would do...(my Mom kept Ethan the entire time we were gone so really she made this vacation possible...thanks Mom.)
and we did a few things that a 30 year old man and a 27 year old gal wanted to do too!

First off...we made it to the airport, clothes...check, underwear...check, toothbrush...check, camera....are you kidding!!!!!! WE FORGOT THE CAMERA...I REMEMBERED THE CHARGER FOR THE CAMERA...BUT NOT THE CAMERA. So many of these picture are thanks to Joel's iphone.

We arrived in San Diego and can I just say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SAN DIEGO!!!


That night we went to a Padres game and had awesome seats. We were not going to see the Padres but the Carninals!!! It was AWESOME. We had great seats...thanks to my parents for Joel's graduation present--tickets to the game. Joel and I can now check Petco Park off of our fields to visit. It was such a nice park...not too big and really family friendly. Actually I felt that San Diego was family friendly...everyone was soooo nice!!! I told Joel now I know where we are going to retire...and one of the first people we saw at the San Diego airport was Brett Boone...a blast from Mariner's past.

No comments: