Saturday, April 25, 2009

My top 10 things...

of what we have been up to.



10. Drew is off the binki...we couldn't find it one day and the rest is history...finally. I was soooo tired of hearing other people tell my child, "Get that plug out of your mouth."--one of my biggest annoyances

9. Jenna is playing soccer and loving it...she even scored a goal last week!!!


8. Ethan just turned one and has been walking for the past 2 months...I will post later but my desktop computer is down...so I am using Joel's laptop.


7. I have been running and running and running...but am taking a little break at the present moment. I have lost most of the baby weight.


6. We got our master bathroom tiled and it looks great...good bye carpet...who puts carpet in a bathroom???? REALLY!!!


5. We discovered a leak from the shower and now we have to rip out the shower and try to fix the leak and the moldy sub-floor...by we, I mean the builder...thank goodness.

4. Joel is in his last quarter of college...YEAH!!!!


3. I am going to be playing on a women's slow pitch softball team this summer...wish me luck. I am really excited to tell you the truth!!!


2. The sun is starting to shine around here and is feeling a little like spring, even though it snowed a couple of days ago...


1. Still want a vacation...to go here again please with this guy...

Tahiti --Circa 2006 Honeymoon...ahhhhhhhhhhh...I need warm weather STAT...........

2 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Those are exciting updates! I have no idea why so many people carpet their bathrooms-so gross! I bet it looks so great now!

Great, little walker- even before his first birthday!!!

That's so great about the running/baby weight loss-good for you! And the softball team-awesome!!! I've been wanting to join an adult soccer league, but have no where for the boys to go, since Michael works nights.

Thanks so much for the school bus advice!!! It was very helpful and made me feel so much better about it!

mcintyreandco said...

Sounds like you guys are doing good. Just loose the binki...I will have to try that with Addy and hopefully she won't steal the baby's. :) I'm glad that Jenna is loving soccer. And Ethan...still haven't met that kid, but Mom always tells me tons about him. I hope you get your vacation...that looks wonderful! I'm just looking forward to my mini vacation by myself in the hospital when I deliver! :) The date has been set...June 23rd. Good for you for running and losing all your baby weight. I want to see a picture! Way to go! That is a huge accomplishment...one I will be tackling myself soon. :) Love and miss you!