Friday, March 27, 2009

March in Summary

March has been an interesting month. It always seems to be.

On the 11th my Sister Natalie went into labor at 31 weeks and had a emergency c-section. She gave birth to my newest nephew Kellen. He was 3lbs. 13oz.--very big and healthy for a 31 weeker! He is now in the NICU and she is dealing day by day with having a 2 year old at home and her now 33 week old baby at the hospital. I want to go to Seattle so bad to help her and see him!

On the 17th we celebrated St. Patty's Day. I traveled all over the entire valley and numerous shopping centers looking for gold chocolate coins to hide around the house. With no such luck...I compromised with gold wrapped Rolos and did a scavenger hunt for Jenna. She lovvvvved it! The morning started out with clover shaped pancakes and green eggs, of course.




I turned the ripe age of 27 on the 23rd of March. The day was spent with little work and much play. Just the way I like it. I spent the day working out, surfing the web, and eating. My favorite couple of things as of lately. Yes, I did say working out. Joel and I went to P.F. Changs for dinner-so good- and my Mom baby sat the kids for us. It was an enjoyable day.
I can't wait for April to come already with hope of warmer weather and sunshine. I don't know about you but I have been battling the winter blues and need some Vitamin-D!
Question: "Has any one's husband ever called you from his cell phone in the basement to talk to you because he was too lazy to walk up the stairs???" Well, mine does. What a funny man.

3 comments:

Nycole said...

Happy late birthday!

mcintyreandco said...

What a fun St. Patrick's Day! I loved your gold "coin" idea. I'll have to remember that. I made 4-leaf clover pancakes for the kids also, but as for snack for pre-school. Yours turned out really good! I'm glad you had a good birthday even if I'm a lame sister and didn't send you anything. Maybe when I'm done being pregnant I will be able to remember in advance and have the energy...we'll see! :)

Sharlene Enloe said...

I so love the green eggs. What a cute and creative mom you are. Glad you had a good birthday and that Joel took you out!