Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mt. Kilimanjaro


During our walk yesterday around the block Jenna saw a pretty big pile of rocks outside one of our neighbor's houses...she says,
"Wow, that looks like Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa."
We don't know where she comes up with it...but we think she is pretty dang funny.
OR
The other day I went outside to put the sprinkler under the trampoline so she could jump on it. In order to do so I had to move the heavy thing and Jenna goes,
"Wow Mom, you strong like Dad." I started to laugh and she replied, "You think I funny at tellin' jokes?" For some reason I just thought it was hilarious.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are so funny Amber! See I told you I would post a comment! I miss you and I want you to come here to hang out! I hope you are doing good and I want to see that cute hair of yours! Love ya!

Katie L said...

OK, that is funny! I love kid dialect, so cute!!