Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More random pics...

This is what happens when Daddy feeds the kids breakfast and Mommy goes to the doctors appt.--Oreos anyone???
Did I ever mention that Jenna is the best big sister ever...well...she really is! Drew just adores her as well.
One a semi-warm day ( I believe this might be our only one since Jan.)--feeding the ducks at Manito Park--did I mention ducks...there were millions of those little pooping machines!!!
Jenna really did have fun finding Easter eggs...just the only picture I took seeming she was on the go all day long!
Easter morning...again not a good picture because she was sooo excited to get a pony movie and a Barbie from the Easter bunny!!!!

4 comments:

Katie L said...

Thanks for the new post-hahaha! You mean you guys have only had one semi-warm day this "spring" too? I thought we were the only ones still freezing!! I love the oreo breakfast-hahaha!

Mike said...

Hi Ambular!I'm using Mike's email so I can comment. Happy baby month! I was excited to see you had some new posts. I haven't seen you guys in too long. I can't wait for Ethan to be born! You are like 2 weeks away? This is craziness. That last post really made me laugh the part about being able to clear the doorway no problem when you weren't pregnant! I hope to get together soon! Hope you are feeling good! Marianne

rjzito said...

Amber! I am so glad to hear from you! You have such and adorable family and from what I have read a new baby either today or soon! Thats fantastic. I would love to get your e-mail address and catch up! Mine is rczito800@yahoo.com. Keep in touch. Hope all goes well with the new baby! Julie

arah said...

Cogratulations Amber! I saw the top of Ethan's head on Lisa's blog. It's cute. Hope everything is going well.